Erasmus Mobility Grants

Grants for students who are members of an EU, EEA or associated nation or possess a valid UK residence permit, and are registered at a UK institution of higher education and have completed their first year of study. Grants are to enable students to study abroad or work abroad.

Last updated on 16 July 2019

Who is eligible?

To be eligible you must be:

  • registered at a university or college that holds an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education;
  • on a higher education course which leads to a recognised degree (or other recognised tertiary level qualification) up to and including the level of doctorate;
  • or enrolled in a short-term higher vocational education course, which includes foundation degree courses, or a part-time student (providing you study full-time during your period abroad).

How to apply?

Contact your UK home institution a year before you want to take part. Please talk to your Erasmus+ or International office for more details.

Contact details

The British Council
10 Spring Gardens, London
Telephone: 0161 957 7755

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.