Gwalia Housing Trust

The Group Welfare Fund provides support to individuals who reside in Gwalia.

The grants are given for essential items to assist in establishing a new home, such as white goods, including cooker, fridge and washing machine or other items of essential furniture.


Last updated on 13 September 2019

Who is eligible?

The Group Welfare Fund gives grants to individuals who are:

  • Tenants of Gwalia supported by a Neighbourhood Housing Officer or Floating Support Worker


  • Clients of Gwalia Care & Support, supported by a Floating Support Worker.

All applications must have a letter of support from either the Neighbourhood Housing Officer or Floating Support Worker. 

The amount of funding available is limited and applicants are encouraged to try other avenues of funding before applying.

For more information regarding availability, please contact POBL Trust, who administer the fund.

How to apply?

POBLI Trust administers this fund. Please contact the Trust Administrator on 0800 012 1080 or by email to to find out how to apply.

Individuals can apply directly, or a professional can apply on their behalf. If you apply directly for yourself, please speak to your Floating Support Officer or your Neighbourhood Housing Officer, as they will need to sign off the application.

The Trust will only consider one application per person so applicants are urged to think carefully and be detailed in their application.

Applications are considered on a quarterly basis.

Other information

Gwalia Housing Trust also has Community Development Fund that provides grants to assist communities and improve their quality of life.

Contact details

Grwp Gwalia Cyf
7-13 The Kingsway
Telephone: 0800 012 1080

Anything wrong with this page?


What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.