Higher Education Research and Special Expenses Fund

Educational grants for young people who are studying special technical full-time at secondary schools or further educational establishments in the area formerly under the control of the London County Council.

Last updated on 15 July 2020

Who is eligible?

Young people who are studying special technical courses full-time and are struggling financially. Thee secondary schools or educational establishments they are studying at should be in the area that used to be the London County Council. Contact the organisation to check if you should apply.

How to apply?

Email or phone the organisation to find out how to apply.

Contact details

Head of Adult & Community Learning (HERSEF 1)
City of London
4th Floor, 15 Half Moon Court
Email: adulteducation@cityoflondon.gov.uk

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.