Michael and Shirley Hunt Charitable Trust

The Trust gives grants to families of serving prisoners who need assistance with essential costs, such as prison visits or essential household items. 

Last updated on 16 July 2019

Who is eligible?

Families of serving prisoners in the UK.

How to apply?

Write to the Trust's address explaining your situation and what you need assistance with. Please note that the Trust does not accept emails. 

Applications are considered throughout the year.

Other information

The Trust also gives grants to small animal charities.

Contact details

Michael and Shirley Hunt Charitable Trust
Ansty House
Henfield Road, Small Dole, Henfield
West Sussex

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.