Renfrewshire Educational Trust

Applicants need to have resided in Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire or Inverclyde Council areas for at least 3 years. Applicants having moved out of these areas in order to study will be considered.

Funding is available for applicants undertaking Higher education, a second degree or who show exceptional promise in vocal or instrumental music. Help may also be available for private study or special tuition in any of the visual arts.

Last updated on 11 July 2018

Who is eligible?

The charitable purposes of the Renfrewshire Educational Trust are to invest in the education and development of financially disadvantaged children and young people living within the Renfrewshire, Inverclyde and East Renfrewshire council areas (“the Trust Area”) and that attend educational establishments or institutions

How to apply?

Sarah White

  • Renfrewshire Educational Trust

Contact details

Contact details

Renfrewshire Council, c/o Senior Accountant
Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street
Telephone: 0141 840 3499