Royal Air Forces (RAF) Association

The Royal Air Forces Association gives grants to serving and former members of the Royal Air Force and their dependents. 

Last updated on 7 November 2019

Who is eligible?

Serving and former members of the Royal Air Force and their dependents.

How to apply?

The Royal Air Forces Association has various branches, find the branch nearest to you:

You will be assigned a welfare officer who can help to fill out the application form. Welfare Officers can help signpost you to the benefits you are entitled to as well.


Other information

The association provides support on claiming for welfare benefits, including war pensions. It also manages sheltered housing and three respite care homes. Contact the charity for more information:

Contact details

The Royal Air Forces Association Headquarters
Atlas House, 41 Wembley Road
Telephone: 0800 018 2361

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.