Royal Armoured Corps War Memorial Benevolent Fund

Financial grants are available for serving and retired members of the Royal Armoured Corps War Memorial Benevolent Fund who are in need. Financial support is also available for their partners, bereaved partners or children.

Grants to assist with rent, gas, electricity and water rates arrears, clothing, wheelchairs and stairlifts and convalescent holidays.

Last updated on 15 August 2019

Who is eligible?

Serving and retired members of the Corps, or their dependants, who are in need.

What we can't help with

  • Loans or grants available for council tax arrears, funeral expenses, HP debt or bank loans
  • Nursing or residential home fees
  • Requests to supplement a state pension with ongoing support.

How to apply?

Contact your local branch of SSAFA or regional Royal British Legion (RBL) office. SSAFA or the RBL will arrange for a trained caseworker to interview you in your home to establish the full range of assistance that you need. Individuals should not apply directly.

Contact details

SSAFA, The Armed Forces charity, Queen Elizabeth House
4, St Dunstan's Hill

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.