The Capital Charitable Trust

Financial grants for people in need who live in the Edinburgh and Lothians area.

Last updated on 17 July 2019

Who is eligible?

Individuals living in the Edinburgh and Lothians area who are in financial need.


How to apply?


Applications have to be made via a social worker or similar professional working for local organisations/charities. Application forms are available from the City of Edinburgh Social Work Departments and other responsible bodies (for example: homelessness charities such as Stopover) who will forward them to the charity. Applications are not accepted directly from the individual.


Contact details

The Capital Charitable Trust
Lindsays, Caledonian Exchange, 19a Canning Street

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.