The Cornwall Retired Clergy, Widows of the Clergy and their Dependants Fund

Grants for dependents of a deceased member of the clergy in the Diocese of Truro who needs financial assistance. A dependent might be a widow, widower, former spouse, separated spouse or a child of a deceased clergy member.

Last updated on 16 July 2019

Who is eligible?

Widows, widowers, former spouses, separated spouses or children of a clergy member of the Diocese of Truro who has died. Applicants must in financial need. 

How to apply?

Contact the Truro Diocesan Board Of Finance for an initial conversation.

Contact details

Truro Diocesan Board Of Finance
Church House, Woodland Court
Truro Business Park

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.