The Lady Forester Trust

People who live in the county of Shropshire who are sick, have a disability or are recovering from an illness or injury. There is a preference for people who live in the ancient borough of Wenlock (now part of Much Wenlock). Grants for items or services that are not readily available to them from other sources, such as from the Local Authority.

Last updated on 21 July 2021

Who is eligible?

Firstly, people who live in the ancient Borough of Wenlock and then to the inhabitants of the county of Shropshire who are sick, disabled, convalescent or infirm.

What we can't help with

  • building extensions/ home improvements, including gardens;
  • household bills;
  • educational grants;
  • items already paid for; 
  • computers, although specially adapted software for a specific disability may be considered.

How to apply?

Individuals should not apply directly. An intermediary, such as a doctor, health professional or social worker should apply on their behalf. The intermediary should request a proposal form from the Trust.


Contact details

The Lady Forester Trust, The Estate Office
TF12 5JN
Telephone: 01952 884318

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.

Chat Now