The Sir Philip Reckitt Educational Trust Fund

Educational grants are available to people who live in Norfolk, Hull or the former East Riding of Yorkshire. Grants are to help towards the cost of travel, residence and attendance at conferences, lectures and educational courses.

Last updated on 16 July 2019

Who is eligible?

People who live in Hull, the East Riding of Yorkshire, or the county of Norfolk.

See the maps on the website to find out if you live in the area of benefit:

Please note: We cannot give grants for general maintenance and course costs, unless the costs are related to educational travel.

How to apply?

Download a application form from the trust's website: 

Please note that there are two application forms and two separate addresses for Yorkshire and Norfolk.

Contact details

C/O Rollits LLP Forsyth House
Alpha Court
Monks Cross
YO32 9WN

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.

Chat Now