The Social Workers’ Educational Trust

Grants for qualified social workers with at least two years experience in social work practice who need financial assistance for research, study or travel for their work.

The trustees provide small grants for items such as fees, travel expenses and books.

Last updated on 10 August 2018

Who is eligible?

Qualified social workers, with at least two years' post-qualifying experience who need financial assistance to study, travel or conduct research related to improve social policy practice.

How to apply?

Download an application form from the website

Applications are considered three times a year, usually in February, June and October.

Contact details

The Honorary Secretary Social Workers’ Educational Trust BASW, Wellesley House
37 Waterloo Street
B2 5PP

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.

Chat Now