Tuberous Sclerosis Association Support Fund

One-off grants are available for people in need who have tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) and their carers. The Tuberous Sclerosis Association (TSA) gives grants to help with the costs of:

  • Adaptations to your home
  • A washing machine, carpets, flooring
  • A short holiday with family, a family visit or days out
  • A holiday for a carer
  • Travel costs to enable participation in TSA events, such as the Annual Family Conference, Scottish Get Together, Outlook
  • Travel costs for attending support groups or travel costs for attending TSC Clinics.

Last updated on 28 October 2019

Who is eligible?

You can apply if you:

  • Have TSC or are the parent or carer of an adult or child who has TSC. 
  • Live in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales. 
  • Have evidence (photocopy) of your entitlement to one of the following:
  • Child Tax Credit,
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Income based Job Seekers Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Housing Benefit
  • Pension Credit

What we can't help with

We can't help with debt, living costs and bills. We can't give grants for something you have already paid for. We can't fund anything that is the responsibility of a statutory authority, such as the local council.

How to apply?

Contact the charity for further information on how to apply.

Other information

The Tuberous Sclerosis Association (TSA) also has regional support groups which provide a space to talk to others affected by and caring for people with TSC. Find out more on the Tuberous Sclerosis Association's website

Contact details

The Tuberous Sclerosis Association, Unit 93, Containerville
1 The Oval
E2 9DT

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.

Chat Now