Yorkshire Water Community Trust

We help customers who have arrears with Yorkshire Water and at least one arrear for rent or mortgage, council tax, gas or electricity.

We only help with arrears and do not give grants for items such as white goods.

Last updated on 29 March 2021

Who is eligible?

Customers who have arrears with Yorkshire Water and at least one arrears for rent or mortgage, council tax, gas or electricity. 

If you get an award from the trust you cannot apply again for two years.

How to apply?

You can download an application form from the Yorkshire Water website

You can send your completed application by free post to the address below.

Your local advice centre, for example your local Citizens Advice Bureau can help you fill in the form.

If you need help filling in the form, you can phone 03451242426. Please note that we are open from 8am to 4pm Monday to Thursday. 

If you are successful the money will go into your Yorkshire Water account.

Contact details

Yorkshire Water Community Trust, PO Box 52
West Yorkshire
Telephone: 03451242426
Email: info@ywct.org.uk
Web: https://www.yorkshirewater.com/bill-account/help-paying-your-bill/

Anything wrong with this page?

What is wrong with this page?

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter what you'd like to report
Please enter the security code shown

Thank you for letting us know.

Chat Now